Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daily thoughts ...

Things I often think (and say)

"gosh I'm tired"

"ohhh, So THATs what that smell is"

"stop touching that"

"stop touching me"

"actually no that's MY booby"

"just eat something!"

"don't eat that!"

"crap where'd he go...?"

"...what will the neighbours think"

"I'm NEVER giving him chocolate again"

"plleeeaaasseeee can I just go to the toilet in peace... Just once!"

"no I cant fix that, it's snapped plastic"

"umm no that's not broken, mummy just took the batteries out of it"

"while I respect your independence and desire to dress your self that shoe won't go on that foot no matter how much you cry"

"4:30 am is a time you stay up until (in a previous life) NOT a time you get up!!!"

"oh goodness it's getting late - I'm going to bed" (at 9:45)

"no! You can't have a new ball EVERY TIME we go to kmart"

"sorry Bub - it's not your turn to drive"

"saying 'MINE' doesn't make it yours"

And lastly - at least once a day thinking how gorgeous he is, how lucky I am and that I can't imagine my life without him (though this usually happens when he's finally gone to sleep at night ;) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment